The revolutionary motorised office chair
The eMove5 combines powered controls with all the manual adjustments and comfort of an office chair to aid mobility for users with severe muscle weakness or partial paralysis. With the eMove5 we've achieved new levels of performance and versatility based on ten years of extensive user feedback.
- Powered movement and seat lift are standard.
- Slimline design with a compact base for access through doorways, so there's no need to modify the workplace.
- Rotates on its own axis for manoeuvrability in restricted spaces.
- Upholstery sized to fit our extensive experience of creating bespoke solutions provides the perfect-fit for the highest possible level of support and comfort.
- Retractable drive wheels for easy non-powered movement of the chair.
- New higher seat lift (up to 80cm) to reach high surfaces and for assistance when standing.
- New 'walk-on walk-off' powered footplate option for easy access into the chair and precise height adjustment for leg comfort.
- New large illuminated joystick control screen providing more on-board information.
- New indoor/outdoor design: now outdoor driving is possible on a solid surface in dry conditions*.
Further modifications are available to meet specific requirements. Free on-site evaluation of every user is made so we can recommend the ideal solution. A wide variety of options are available on the chair options page.
Funding for our products in the workplace may be available through Access to Work. You can visit www.direct.gov.uk or contact SitAbility for more information.
* Height restriction of 22mm applies for obstructions such as lift access or kerbstones.